X-CarboRing 39 T x 110 BCD (4 arms)
X-CarboRing is the next-generation of superlight aluminum/carbon fiber road chainrings by Carbon-Ti.
The main body of structural carbon fiber presents CNC workings and titanium pins.
Every aluminum alloy Al7075 tooth is individually worked to optimize the operation in every condition.
- Chainring Teeth are made from aluminum alloy AL7075-T6
- 3K glossy structural carbon fiber with Titanium Grade 5 pins
- Inner gear with 36 teeth and BCD 110mm 4 arms
- Weight = 41 grams
- Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace FC-9100 and 9000,
- Compatible with Shimano Ultegra FC-8000 and FC-6800
- SRM Origin cranksets
- Campagnolo 11-12 speed groups.